We are opening up video submissions for progress update to check-in on your team & project. This also provides us feedback on the update & status on how your team & project is going so far.
This is also another way for your team to submit any questions, feedback or support you may need from the Pi Core team.
Video Submissions & Feedback form are opened now — please prepare & submit an update.
Extended Deadline: Saturday July 24th, 2021
We’ve increase the time available to submit your video for your project.
Where to submit: We will have several ways to send in your video update:
- Submit via Google Form — HERE
- Submit directly in the Brainstorm App (Coming soon)
- Submit on the Pi Ecsoystem Developer Discord server #video-update
Acceptable Video Upload format:
- Youtube — Upload
- Google Drive
- Social Media (I.e. Facebook, Twitter etC)
Heavy edits or video production is not necessary. If you need a platform to help record your demo, please use loom.com as its a free tool to screenshare & demo.
A subset of these videos will be showcased to the community on the home screen over the next two weeks.
Progress Update Submission should contain an overview on:
- Introduce your project
- Introduce the problem & solution
- Share the current progress of your project’s development.
- Share what’s to come still.
- Share the team (if you’d like)
Here is an example of a Pi Hackathon Status Update by Latin-Chain team.
If you have any questions — please submit your comments, questions and feedback on the Pi Hackathon form here:
Pi Core Team